The delivery to Biofarma includes, for instance, pretreatment of water, water stills, pure steam generators and distribution systems with tanks, where the largest tank has a volume of 8,000 liters.
What does PSG stand for?
PSG stands for Pure Steam Generator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSG
We have 271 other meanings of PSG in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Services Group (Peoplesoft, Inc.)
- Programmable Sound Generator (General Instruments chip)
- Project Steering Group
- Property Search Group (UK)
- Pseudorandom Sequence Generator (electronics)
- Public Safety Group
- Public Sector Governance (various organizations)
- Public Service Grant
- Public Strategies Group, Inc. (St. Paul, MN)
- Punter Southall Group (London, UK)
- Pregnancy-Specific Glycoprotein 7
- Pacific Senior Golf Association (San Jose, CA)
- Paper Screen Gem Award
- Pedal Steel Guitar Association
- Penang Sea Garden Aquatics (Malaysia)
- Pharmaceutical Sourcing Group Americas
- Physician Static Global Assessment
- Polish Genealogical Society of America
- Political Science Graduate Student Association (University of Wisconsin - Madison)
- Polymer Stud Grid Array (chip scale package)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pure steam generator Vapotron VT generates sterile steam, which is free of pyrogenic substances, It is particularly suitable for SIP sterilization, the humidification of clean rooms and the operation of steam sterilizers.
With a staff of over 100 people and service centers located worldwide, Astro Pak has the capability to perform in-house or onsite passivation and chemical cleaning for the following systems: pressure vessels and tanks, fermenters and bio-reactors, autoclaves, pure steam generators, high purity gas and vacuum systems, plus many more.