Patients with a pure motor stroke have normal sensation, no visual field deficit, and no swallowing or speech impairment (Fisher & Curry, 1965).
What does PMS stand for?
PMS stands for Pure Motor Stroke (medical)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMS
We have 471 other meanings of PMS in our Acronym Attic
- Provisioning Monitoring System
- Psychotic Men Slayerz (gaming clan)
- Public Message Service
- Public Message System
- Publication Management System (software)
- Pueblo Middle School
- Pueblo Municipal Shooters, Inc. (Pueblo, CO)
- Pulse, Motor, Sensation
- Punahou Middle School (Hawaii)
- Purchase More Shoes
- Professor of Military Science & Tactics
- Binary Decision Diagram-Based Phased-Mission System Approach (algorithm)
- Combinatorial Phase Requirements-based Phased-Mission System approach (algorithm)
- Physical Media Specific-Transmission Convergence
- Postmeiotic Segregation Increased, S. Cerevisiae, 2
- Pacific Merchant Shipping Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Pharmaceutical Management Science Association
- Power Sources Manufacturers Association
- Primary Metropolitan Statistical Area
- Primary Mirror Segment Assembly (space telescope)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Patients who have a pure motor stroke have normal sensation, no visual field deficit, and no swallowing or speech impairment (Donnan et al.