The spin-off of our restaurant operations will allow DC2 to focus all of its efforts on becoming a pure entertainment company," said Ralph Sorrentino, CEO of DC2.
What does PEC stand for?
PEC stands for Pure Entertainment Company
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PEC
We have 505 other meanings of PEC in our Acronym Attic
- Protective Electrostatic Chuck Cover (semiconductors)
- Protestant Episcopal Church
- Provincial Electoral Commission (various locations)
- Proximity–Effect Correction
- Public Education Coalition
- Public Education Council (Australia)
- Pulchowk Engineering College (Kathmandu, Nepal)
- Pulse Envelope Correlation
- Pulsed Eddy Current (inspection tool)
- Punjab Engineering College (Chandigarh, India)
- Peritoneal Exudate Cells Isolated on Day 14 (cancer research)
- Conformity Assessment and the Acceptance of Industrial Products (agreements between EU and candidate countries on free movement of goods)
- Patrick E. Carroll and Associates (Cypress, CA)
- Professional Electrical Contractors Association, Inc.
- Pulaski Enterprise Community Alliance (Arkansas)
- Punjab Educational and Cultural Activities Trust (India)
- Purchased Electric Commodity Account (power procurement costs)
- Production Estimates and Crop Assessment Division (USDA)
- Performance Evaluation-Communications-Algorithm
- Platelet Endothelial Cell Adhesion Molecule (biology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ralph Sorrentino, CEO of DC2 stated, "This transaction is part of our strategy to ultimately spin-out the restaurant group with DC2 becoming a pure entertainment company.