We operate four pure car/truck carriers, offer flexible routings and schedules, and provide inland and logistics services.
What does PCTC stand for?
PCTC stands for Pure Car/Truck Carrier (Shipping)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCTC
We have 84 other meanings of PCTC in our Acronym Attic
- Player's Club of Tampa Bay (soccer)
- Primate Cognition Test Battery (cognitive research)
- Pacific Coast Theatre Company (San Diego, CA)
- Pardee Cancer Treatment Center (Midland, Michigan)
- Parity-Concatenated Trellis Code
- Payload Crew Training Complex
- Pennsylvania Christian Teen Convention
- Philippine Center on Transnational Crime
- Pioneer Career and Technical Center (Shelby, Ohio)
- Pittsburgh Circle Track Club (Pennsylvania)
- Putnam Career & Technical Center (Eleanor, WV)
- Pentagon Consolidated Technical Control Facility (Pentagon renovation project)
- Prostate Cancer Trialists Collaborative Group
- Parallel Concatenated Trellis-Coded Modulation (also seen as PC-TCM)
- Personal Computer Transmission Control Protocol
- Pentagon Center Telecommunications System
- Profits Chargeable to Corporation Tax (UK)
- Pharmacy Council on Tobacco Dependence (International Pharmaceutical Federation)
- Polycystic Thyroid Disease
- Position and Communication Tracking Daemon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those ships which pass in the night are flat-topped, travelling car parks called pure car carriers (PCC) or pure car/truck carriers (PCTC).
flag Pure Car/Truck Carrier vessels (PCTCs) operated by Liberty pursuant to a separate collective bargaining agreement between Liberty Maritime and the MEBA.
flag Pure Car/Truck carrier placed in service during the fourth quarter of 2005 and our investment in our Rail/Ferry terminal in the U.
During the quarter, the Company acquired another modern high specification Pure Car/Truck Carrier which has been flagged under the U.
ISC is pleased to announce that on September 27, 2005, ISC added another Pure Car/Truck Carrier (PCTC) to Central Gulf Lines, Inc.
Pasha Hawaii Transport Lines is currently building the MV Jean Anne, a 579-foot roll-on/roll-off, Pure Car/Truck Carrier ship at VT Halter Marine in Pascagoula, Miss.
Pasha Hawaii Lines is currently building the MV Jean Anne, a 579-foot roll-on/roll-off, Pure Car/Truck Carrier ship at VT Halter Marine in Pascagoula, Miss.