The 130-year-old pharmaceutical company concurrently announced a $250,000 endowment to the Center for the Human-Animal Bond at the Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine to fund an annual lecture series to support veterinarians' understanding of physiological, psychological and sociological aspects of the human-pet bond.
What does PUSVM stand for?
PUSVM stands for Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pesticide Usage Survey Report (UK)
- Professional Universities Syndicated Research Educational Program
- Parliamentary Under Secretary (UK)
- Petroleum Underground Storage Tank
- Pontificia Università San Tommaso d'Aquino (Italian: St. Thomas Aquinas Pontifical University; Rome, Italy)
- Princeton University Sailing Team
- Public Understanding of Science and Technology (various locations)
- Pyongyang University of Science and Technology (North Korea)
- Panjab University Students' Union
- Put Up or Shut Up
- Paragraph Understanding Test (Australia)
- Parameterized Unit Test (software engineering)
- Persons Using Television (aka People Using Television; viewer ratings)
- Petroleum University of Technology (Iran)
- Pick Up Truck
- Pilot Upgrade Training
- Police Unity Tour
- Port Under Test
- Pottstown Urban Transit
- Power-Up Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also served as liaison to Purdue University School of Veterinary Medicine and has served on the Board of Directors for the Cooperative Extension Service of Washington County, Indiana.