MedAssets Supply Chain Systems is one of the fastest growing group purchasing and supply chain management organizations in the U.
What does PSCMT stand for?
PSCMT stands for Purchasing and Supply Chain Management (Thailand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Physical Sciences and Mathematics (various schools)
- Power Steering Control Module (automotive)
- Procurement Supply Chain Management
- Product Structure Configuration Management
- Public Service Commission of Maryland
- Public Service Communications Manual
- Purchasing & Supply Chain Management
- Puget Sound Consortium for Manufacturing Excellence (Washington)
- Propulsion System Control, Monitoring and Maintenance System
- Public Safety Communication Management Services (public safety training group)
- Packet-Switch Communications Network
- Permanent System Control Number
- Profound Severe and Complex Needs
- Program Support Communications Network
- Proposed Specification Change Notice
- Public Service Commission of Nevada
- Program Support Communications Network/Interface
- Production Schedule Completion Notice/Report
- Florida Public Service Commission Nominating Council
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center NETwork
Samples in periodicals archive:
The certification process, which recognises excellence in over 400 different areas of purchasing and supply chain management, assessed ntl's purchasing policies and procedures against CIPS practice standards, including the monitoring and control of spend, the effective deployment of processes throughout the business and the development of the relationship with suppliers.
IPC is owned by SUBWAY(R) franchisees and provides purchasing and supply chain management services to the SUBWAY(R) restaurant system, the largest restaurant chain in the North America.