Vigano later wrote to the Pope about a smear campaign against him by other Vatican officials who were upset that he had taken drastic steps to clean up the purchasing procedures.
What does PP stand for?
PP stands for Purchasing Procedure
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of PP
We have 134 other meanings of PP in our Acronym Attic
- Próximo Passado (Portuguese: Prior)
- Psychic Points (gaming, Earthbound)
- Public Prosecuter
- Publicaciones Periódicas
- Publicidad Profesional (Guatemala advertisment agency)
- Pull Plug (gaming)
- Pump Pressure (drilling)
- Punctum Proximum (Latin: near point of accommodation)
- Punjab Police (India)
- Purchase Price
- Pure Pwnage (Internet TV show)
- Push Press (weightlifting)
- Push Pull
- Puzzle Pirates (gaming website)
- Pennsylvania Protection and Advocacy, Inc. (Harrisburg, PA)
- Practical Periodontics & Aesthetic Dentistry (journal)
- Planning, Programming and Budget System
- Personal Property and Casualty (insurance)
- Production Planning and Control (manufacturing)
- Program Planning and Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to CBA Executive Director, Mr Yohane Kaduma, his bank is ready to offer the loan to the SMZ if incase it wants to initiate the purchasing procedure.
The council say the new system is aimed at making the purchasing procedure more transparent and creating more opportunities for local suppliers to tender for work.
The GAO has repeatedly found problems with the Army’s purchasing procedures, and the agency recently criticized the Navy for the way it has handled spare parts.
Several survey participants said they were unfamiliar with GSA purchasing procedures, and relied on one "GSA guru" in their agency who knew the process.
A key factor that enabled DIA to achieve its goals was automating purchasing procedures using ExpenseWatch.
In addition, he will manage the company's global military and government contract negotiations along with purchasing procedures.
If purchasing procedures were tightened and wastage was reduced, it should be able to almost double its profit margin from 1.