Contract notice: Provision of statistical data in the construction program for international comparative purchasing power parity The subject of the contract to the extent and in accordance with the specification is to provide statistical data in the framework of the international project purchasing power parity (Purchasing Power Parities - PPP) in the field of construction.
What does PPP stand for?
PPP stands for Purchasing Power Parity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPP
We have 644 other meanings of PPP in our Acronym Attic
- Protocolo Punto a Punto (Spanish: Point-to-Point Protocol)
- Provincial Parliamentary Programme (South Africa)
- Public Papers of the Presidents
- Public Participation and Petitions (South Africa)
- Public Player Program (golf initiative; Canada)
- Public Private Partnership
- Pueblo Panama Plan
- Puff Puff Pass
- Pulse Power Protection
- Puntos Por Pulgada (Spanish: Dots Per Inch)
- Purdue Pesticide Programs (Indiana)
- Pure Power Plant (marijuana strain)
- Pusan Promotion Plan (South Korea)
- Push Pull Power
- Pyramid Plate People (food hogging)
- Preservation, Packaging, Packing and Marking
- Pariser-Parr-Pople Molecular Orbital
- Pakistan Peoples Party (Patriots group)
- Pakistan Peoples Party (Shaheed Bhutto faction)
- Point-to-Point Protocol Over Asynchronous Transfer Mode
Samples in periodicals archive:
Asia Pacific on the ascent The OECD and the Brookings Institution define the middle class as those earning $10 to $100 at purchasing power parity per day.
Fuel excise duty in the EU should be proportional to the gross domestic product or the purchasing power parity per capita of the population, according to Bulgaria's Deputy Prime Minister and Finance Minister Simeon Djankov.
Caglayan said that Turkey was the world's 15th biggest economy according to the purchasing power parity.
On a purchasing power parity basis, GDP per capita in Asia would rise to $38,600, compared with the projected 2050 global average of $36,600.
First, purchasing power parity (PPP), which quantifies the inflation exchange rates relationship, in other words it attempts to explain that exchange rates adjust based on the respective inflation rates in the two different countries.
22, 2010 (CENS) -- Taiwan's per-capita GDP, based on purchasing power parity (PPP), is expected to hit a record high of US$34,743 this year to exceed Japan's US$33,828, according to the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Using a real exchange rate to judge whether the dollar is overvalued or undervalued, however, requires some reference point at which purchasing power parity holds.