The proposed purchased gas adjustment cut should reduce a typical home's natural gas bill based on 68 therms of average monthly usage over a 12-month period by $5.
What does PGA stand for?
PGA stands for Purchased Gas Adjustment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGA
We have 221 other meanings of PGA in our Acronym Attic
- Program Global Area (Oracle)
- Programmable Gain Amplifier
- Programmable Gate Array
- Programs for Genomic Applications (NHLBI)
- Promotional Gift Award (competition)
- Propylene Glycol Alginate
- Prostaglandin Analog (aka Prostaglandin Analogue; molecule)
- Pteroylgutamic Acid - Folic Acid
- Publishing Group of America
- Pulsar Group of Australia (motoring enthusiasts)
- Pure Grain Alcohol
- Pet Guardian Angels of America
- Prompt Gamma-Ray Activation Analysis
- Performance Graded Asphalt Binder (various locations)
- Planned Giving Advisory Board
- Premium Gold Angus Beef (cattle)
- Peugeot GTi (Grand Touring Injection) Autosport Club (UK)
- Planned Giving Advisory Council
- Potential Gunners' Acquaintance Course (RAF regiment)
- Prestations Globales d'Assistance Chantier (French: Global Benefits Assistance Workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Given the drop in prices, Anderson expects a minimal impact to third-quarter earnings from the purchased gas adjustment (PGA) mechanism, which hurt the company's second-quarter profit by about $5.
The natural gas utilities recover gas costs from customers through a purchased gas adjustment clause.
The two credit adjustments, which are directly passed through to customers, include a Purchased Gas Adjustment (PGA) increase averaging 1.
With purchased gas adjustment mechanisms in place SWX's local gas distribution company operations have generated sustainable cash flow during times of natural gas price volatility.
This increase, which is referred to as a purchased gas adjustment (PGA), is set by the Commission to reflect the costs SCE&G pays on the wholesale market for natural gas.
The Purchased Gas Adjustment (PGA) decrease, the second decrease requested this year, would lower a typical household's natural gas bill (based on 68 therms of average monthly usage over a 12-month period) by 16 percent, or $14.
SCE&G recovers the cost of the natural gas it buys through the purchased gas adjustment (PGA).