Facts In Peco Foods, the Tax Court determined that the common parent of an affiliated group of taxpayers electing to file a consolidated tax return was bound by the agreed-upon purchase price allocation for two poultry processing plants it acquired in Sec.
What does PPA stand for?
PPA stands for Purchase Price Allocation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPA
We have 538 other meanings of PPA in our Acronym Attic
- Proposed Plan of Action (various organizations)
- Prosthetic Penis Attachment
- Psychophysiological Profile Assessment
- Public Pension Agency (Saudi Arabia)
- Public Place of Amusement (Chicago, IL)
- Public Policy Associates (various locations)
- Public Procurement Act (various locations)
- Pump Package Assembly
- Punjab Police Academy (Punjab, India)
- Purchase Price Accounting
- Purchased Power Adjustment
- Professional Photographer's Association of Greater Kansas City
- Prosthetic Profile of the Amputee Locomotor Capabilities Index
- Pacific Pharmacy Alumni Association (University of the Pacific)
- Passive Phased-Array Antenna
- Pikes Peak Anesthesia Associates (Colorado)
- Politics and Public Administration Association (University of Hong Kong)
- Polypropylacrylic Acid
- Professional Photographers Association of America
- Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy Association of Australasia Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
You'll find detailed notes on almost all transactions - even data on purchase price allocations and non-compete agreements.
Cancom said that its preliminary results are adjusted for the one-off gain from a capital consolidation and the amortisation of intangible assets from the purchase price allocation.
In addition to practical information on performing fair value measurement engagements for purchase price allocations and goodwill impairment analyses, this resource contains training aids, a bibliography, a discussion of engagement letter considerations and checklists.
The toolkit, developed by leading experts from the AICPA's 141/142 Task Force, under the Business Valuation Subcommittee, assists the experienced valuation analyst to achieve competence to conduct these engagements for purchase price allocations and goodwill impairment analyses.
That is, it is the difference between the fair value of the acquired company (the amount paid for the company) and the amounts assigned to the acquired company's assets and liabilities during the purchase price allocation process.
were concerned that the opportunity to reduce income tax expense in future years for a portion of acquired tax benefits might sometimes influence purchase price allocations for business combinations.
With the inclusion of key statistical data, this one-of-a-kind Study also can be used to benchmark noncompete agreements, support statistical claims of dominance of intangible assets - the ratio of intangible assets to total assets defined by this detailed study of purchase price allocations is 72% - and assist in identifying amortization tendencies," said Randy Cochran, SVP, IP Value Publishing at BVR.