ENOVIA PLM Helps to Reduce Purchase Order Response Time while Doubling Issue Resolution Rate TAIPEI, Taiwan -- Dassault Systemes (DS) (Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.
What does POR stand for?
POR stands for Purchase Order Response
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POR
We have 87 other meanings of POR in our Acronym Attic
- Project or Organizational Risk
- Proof of Residence
- Prophecy of Ro (gaming; EverQuest)
- Prophets of Rage (band)
- Proposed Ordnance Requirement
- Provided on Request
- Provider of Record
- Proximity Overlap Reduction
- Public Opinion Research
- Purchase Order Request
- Prevention of Road Accidents (Ghana)
- Principal Official Responsible for Acquisition (US DHHS)
- Property Owners and Residents Association (Sun City, AZ)
- Peace Officers Research Association of California
- President's Office Regional and Local Government
- Palm Oil Refiners Association of Malaysia
- Peace Officers Research Association of Nevada
- Pimped Owt Rides Aftermarket Warehouse (China)
- Penhurst Off Road Cycling (UK)
- Pennsylvania Ornithological Records Committee (est. 1990)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This technologically advanced integration will allow for a fully automated purchase process, supporting both purchase orders and purchase order response documents between supplier and buyer.