The venture's accounts payable processing begins with the receipt of a customer's purchase order authorization after they have received goods/services.
What does POA stand for?
POA stands for Purchase Order Authorization
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POA
We have 155 other meanings of POA in our Acronym Attic
- Protectors of America
- Protuobavještajna Agencija (Counter Intelligence Agency, Croatia)
- Provincial Offences Act (Canada)
- Provincial Offences Administration (Canada)
- Prowler Owners Association (Plymouth car)
- Psychiatry of Old Age
- Public Order Act of 1986
- Punch on Australia (online gaming)
- Puppeteers Of America (Cincinnati, OH)
- Purchase Order Acknowledgement
- Plan of Action and Milestones
- Plan of Action and Mitigation (various organizations)
- Parking Offenses Adjudication Act (New Jersey)
- Preventive Oncology Academic Award
- Priority Oyster Aquaculture Area (Australia)
- Prison Officers Association of Australasia
- Property Owners Association of America
- Portrait Of An American Family
- Post Office Agents Association Ltd (Australia)
- Plano de Ordenamento das Albufeiras de Alqueva e Pedrógão (Portugese)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This contract is a blanket purchase order authorization for Moistureshield(TM) Flooring for use in General Motors worldwide facilities.
Catalink intends to have a fully secure version of PECOS supporting Internet communications by the third quarter of 1995; o With simple mouse-clicks, users can build a "Virtual Purchase Order" on PECOS; check configuration viability with Catalink's customer support staff; distribute Purchase Order Authorization forms via internal e-mail systems; and allocate expenditures to internal cost centers; o When they are ready to order, users are assured of full credit security through PECOS' use of passwords -- and more importantly, by the system's ability to encrypt (on the front end) and de-encrypt (on the back end) information packets.