Users can view full text articles found in those journals and books to which their institution subscribes; and also have the option to purchase journal articles through Ovid's PayPerView service.
What does PJ stand for?
PJ stands for Purchase Journal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PJ
We have 28 other meanings of PJ in our Acronym Attic
- Princeton Junction (train station)
- Private Jet
- Process Job (SEMI Carrier Management term)
- Procurement Justification
- Project Justice (video game)
- Provincia Jujuy (Argentina province, airline code)
- Prunus Japonica
- Puddle Jumper
- Pulse Jitter
- Pump Jack (oilfield equipment)
- Purple Jesus (drink)
- Project 64 (emulator)
- Pastoral Juvenil Arquidiocesana (Guatemala)
- Penang Japanese Association (Malaysia)
- Police Jury Association of Louisiana (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Portland Jewish Academy (Portland, OR)
- Progressive Jewish Alliance (Los Angeles, CA)
- Proper Job Analysis
- Pure Java AWT
- Public Justice Achievement Award
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is done by either closing the current purchase journal before all the bills for the period are received or by choosing to record current invoices in the purchase journal for the following period.
If the auditor finds payments made directly to vendors that were not recorded in the purchase journal, he or she should investigate further.