The following year, the judges of the Chief Court conceded to the Punjab University Law College, the privilege for holding the leadership examination.
What does PULC stand for?
PULC stands for Punjab University Law College (Pakistan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PULC
We have 2 other meanings of PULC in our Acronym Attic
- Public Utility Lot (Canada)
- Pullman (Amtrak station code; Pullman, WA)
- People United for Libraries in Africa
- Philippine Urban Legend Archive
- Possession under the Legal Age (illegal offense; various locations)
- ParaStation User-Level Communication (various universities)
- Princeton University Library Chronicle (Princeton, NJ)
- Private University Libraries Consortium (Japan)
- Probability of Uncomplicated Local Control (radiotherapy)
- Progressive Universal Life Church
- People's United Liberation Front (est. 1992; India)
- Phillips University Legacy Foundation (Enid, OK)
- Physical capacity/stamina, Upper extremities, Lower extremities, Hearing/ear, Eyes, Psychiatric (military physical profile)
- Professional Underwriters Liability Insurance Company (Los Angeles, CA)
- Permanently Updated List of Interesting News Servers
- Peking University Law Journal (Chinese legal publication)
- Professionals United for Leadership (Houston, TX, USA)
- Project for Unique Learners in Literacy
- Public Libraries Mobilising Advanced Networks
- Patani United Liberation Organisation (Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Iqbal Haider, born on 14th Jan 1945, achieved his LLB degree from Punjab University Law College, and joined PPP in 1988.
He is also a visiting faculty member of the Environmental Law Centre, Punjab University Law College.
LAHORE, October 10, 2009 (Frontier Star): Gold-Medallist student of Punjab University Law College refused to take gold medal from Governor Punjab Salman Taseer during a ceremony held here Saturday in the university auditorium in protest against the May 12 incident in Karachi.