The students have moved the Punjab State Human Rights Commission ( PSHRC) seeking a probe and have held a candle light march.
What does PSHRC stand for?
PSHRC stands for Punjab State Human Rights Commission
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pakistan Society of Health-System Pharmacists (est. 2007)
- Peach State Health Plan (managed care program; Georgia)
- Pennsylvania Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Performance Sport Horses and Ponies (British Equestrian Federation; UK)
- Pooled Serum of Hospitalized Patients
- Puget Sound Health Partners (Lakewood, WA)
- Prevention, Safety, and Health Promotion Council (Department of Defense; Washington, DC)
- Patriot Siberian Husky Rescue (Massachusetts and New Hampshire)
- Pleasure Saddle Horse Registry (Paragould, AR)
- Power Spectral Heart Rate
- Public Service Human Resources Management Agency of Canada
- Penn State Hotel and Restaurant Society (Pennsylvania)
- power spectral analysis of heart rate variability
- Palm Springs High School (Palm Springs, CA, USA)
- Parkersburg South High School (West Virginia)
- Parma Senior High School (Parma, Ohio)
- Pasay City High School (Pasay City, Philippines)
- Philippine Science High School
- Plainfield South High School (Plainfield, Illinois)
- Plano Senior High School (Plano, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: ANI Summary: Going all out to get an FIR registered against her husband Chand Mohammed alias Chander Mohan, 37-year-old Fiza on Thursday knocked on the doors of Punjab State Human Rights Commission.
Byline: ANI Chandigarh, Feb 19 (ANI): Anuradha Bali alias Fiza on Thursday moved the Punjab State Human Rights Commission (PSHRC) to grant her justice from her husband Chander Mohan alias Chand Mohammed, former Deputy Chief Minister of Haryana.