Bhargava started her career with the Punjab National Bank and she has over 30 years of experience in the banking sector.
What does PNB stand for?
PNB stands for Punjab National Bank (India)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNB
We have 86 other meanings of PNB in our Acronym Attic
- Producto Nacional Bruto (Spanish: Gross National Product)
- Produit National Brut (French)
- Produit Net Bancaire (French)
- Produto Nacional Bruto (Portuguese: Gross National Product)
- Program Note Book
- Programa Nacional del Banano (Ecuador)
- Prostate Needle Biopsy (medical)
- Proud Nubian Brothers (fashion)
- Province of New Brunswick
- Pulseless Non Breather
- Pacific Northwest Booksellers Association (Eugene, OR)
- Poly N-Butyl Acrylate
- Professional Negligence Bar Association (London, England, UK)
- Program Nasional Bagi Anak Indonesia (Indonesian: National Program for Indonesian Children)
- Para Nitro Benzyl Bromide
- Pacific Northwest Boxer Club (Washington)
- Parque Nacional Braulio Carrillo (Spanish: Braulio Carrillo National Park; Costa Rica)
- Peripheral Nucleated Blood Cells (biochemistry)
- Philadelphia Naval Business Center (Pennsylvania)
- Physicians Neck & Back Clinics (Wisconsin)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Punjab National Bank blanked ONGC 3- 0 while BPCL scored a 6- 0 win against Rail Coach Factory, Kapurthala.
The watchdog of Indian insurance industry - Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) has offered its approval for the proposal of the public sector lender Punjab National Bank (PNB) regarding the 30% stake acquisition in MetLife India Insurance Company.
The upsurge was supported by banking and other financial company stocks such as ICICI Bank, State Bank of India, HDFC Bank and Punjab National Bank.
Byline: Staff Report Dubai Punjab National Bank (PNB), India's No 1 ranked nationalised bank, has received a licence to operate from the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC).
net (Staff Writer) Punjab National Bank (PNB), "India's No.
Byline: Dubai Punjab National Bank (PNB), India's No.
The Punjab National Bank has opened a branch on the Soho Road with the creation of five jobs.