What does PILAAC stand for?
PILAAC stands for Punjab Institute of Language, Art and Culture
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Publishing Interchange Language
- Purpose in Life (psychological assessment test)
- Python Imaging Library
- Parque Internacional La Amistad (Spanish: La Amistad International Park; Costa Rica and Panama)
- Partnership for Immigrant Leadership and Action (San Francisco, California)
- Philosophy in Latin America (book series)
- Plains Indian Ledger Art (University of California San Diego)
- Private International Law Act (various countries)
- Public Interest Law Association (various universities)
- Publishers International Linking Association, Inc.
- Proffsprodukter I Ljungby AB (Sweden)
- Pion Linear Accelerator
- Punjab Institute of Language, Art and Culture (Pakistan)
- Private International Law Association of Japan
- Public Interest Legal Advocacy Project (Community Legal Education Center; Cambodia)
- Public Interest Loan Assistance Program (Loyola Law School; Los Angeles, CA)
- Postgraduates in Latin American Studies (UK)
- Program in Language Acquisition Techniques
- Public Information and Liaison Branch (US NIH)
- Pawleys Island - Litchfield Business Association