The team of scientists from A*STAR's Institute of Medical Biology (IMB), in collaboration with hospitals and research centres from the UK, Japan and Tunisia, found that this skin disorder, called punctate palmoplantar keratoderma (punctate PPK), is caused by mutations in the AAGAB gene.
What does PPK stand for?
PPK stands for Punctate Palmoplantar Keratoderma
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PPK
We have 57 other meanings of PPK in our Acronym Attic
- Personal Preference Kit (NASA)
- Pikes Peak Tours and Charters, Inc.
- Pinkster Protestante Kerk (Republic of South Africa)
- Polizei Pistole Kriminal (German pistol)
- Polizei Pistole Kurz (German: Short Police Pistol; Walther Corp 9mm semi-auto designed for police)
- Potential Capability Index
- Power Press Kit (electronic online press kit for performers)
- Pre Printed Kit (banking)
- Pre-Placed Key (symmetric encryption key, pre-positioned in a cryptographic unit)
- Pro Curacao Party (Netherlands Antilles)
- Punt, Pass, and Kick (NFL youth program)
- Pemimpin Perjalanan Kereta Api (Indonesian: Rail Travel Leaders)
- Persetujuan Penggunaan Kapal Asing (Indonesian: Use of Foreign Ship Approval; Ministry of Finance; Indonesia)
- Parti Perpaduan Kebangsaan Brunei (Brunei Solidarity National Party)
- Peningkatan Pertumbuhan Kepemimpinan Berkualitas (Indonesian: Improved Quality of Leadership Growth)
- Planned Purple Kill Box
- Program Pembasmian Kemiskinan Bandar (Malay: Urban Poverty Eradication Programme)
- Prvni Prazsky Klub Damy (Czech: The First Prague Ladies Club; Czechoslovakia)
- Pazmany Peter Katolikus Egyetem (Hungarian)
- Panty Party Knife Fight! (band)