From Pumpkin Spice Latte to Mint Mocha and Apple Pie, there's a smoothie for every taste.
What does PSL stand for?
PSL stands for Pumpkin Spice Latte (beverage)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSL
We have 249 other meanings of PSL in our Acronym Attic
- Propulsion Systems Laboratory
- Protected Dervices List
- Protection of the Sea Levy
- Protection Switch LSR (Label Switched Router)
- Public Safety Leadership (various organizations)
- Public School League
- Public Service Leadership (various locations)
- Public Software Library
- Public Street Lighting (various locations)
- Publication Status List
- Pusca Semiautomata cu Luneta (Romanian: Semi-Automatic Rifle with Scope)
- Process Support Language/Process Programming Language
- Problem Statement Language/Problem Statement Analyzer
- Profilin Synthetic Lethal 1
- Pain, Suffering & Loss of Amenities (legal)
- Parasternal Long Axis
- Petroleum Submerged Lands Act 1967 (Australia)
- Pre-School Learning Alliance (UK)
- Pret Social Location Accession (French: Subsidized Rental Purchase Loan; France)
- Private Securities Litigation Act of 1995
Samples in periodicals archive:
And it's a very simple process to get in on this no-brainer of a deal, so just follow these simple instructions and you'll be sipping a pumpkin spice latte on the house in no time.
Why are we so compelled to legitimize our lives by broadcasting to cyberspace our craving for Starbucks' pumpkin spice latte or our revulsion (or delight) over Snookie's latest antics on Jersey Shore?
The incoming chief executive of Starbucks, Jim Donald, even attributed the company's 11 percent sales boost in October to the introduction of its pumpkin spice latte.
Pumpkin spice lattes have arrived and the days are getting shorter.
Pumpkin Spice Latte - Available hot and iced, topped with whipped cream and a sprinkle of pumpkin spice.
This summer, Javo added six new flavors to its product line, including: Dulce de Leche, Chai Tea Latte, Lemonade Green Tea, Cafe Horchata, Pumpkin Spice Latte and Mocha Mint Latte.
This month, the restaurant chain's much-loved Pumpkin Spice Latte Supreme and Pumpkin-flavored baked goods are available in restaurants throughout the remainder of fall.