The pump module assembly acts as an integrated package of hydraulic components, which provides power to control systems of the Blackhawk.
What does PMA stand for?
PMA stands for Pump Module Assembly
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMA
We have 624 other meanings of PMA in our Acronym Attic
- Project Market Area
- Project Military Adviser
- Project Model Administration
- Promotion Marketing Association, Inc.
- Property Market Analysis (UK)
- Propylene glycol Monomethyl ether Acetate
- Protection of Marriage Amendment
- Provincial Museum of Alberta (Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Psycho-Motor Activity
- Publishers Marketing Association
- Purchasing Management Association
- Progressive Muscular Atrophy Variant of Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's Disease)
- Phorbol-Myristate-Acetate and Ionomycin
- plasma membrane ATPase gene
- Parallel Matrix Algorithms and Applications (conference)
- Perfectly-Matched Anisotropic Absorber
- Petroleum Marketers Association of America
- Point Mugu Alumni Association (Port Hueneme, CA)
- Pre-Market Approval Application (US FDA)
- Production Management Alternate Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
The expansion will accommodate additional automotive fuel pump module assembly lines.
8 million * President: Katsumi Urano * Product Lines: Fuel Pump Module Assembly Line, Suction Filter Assembly Line, Pressure Regulator Assembly Line, Onboard Refuel Vapor Valve Assembly Line, Cutoff Valve Assembly Line * Sales: US$150 million (by 2008) * Associates: 230 expected by 2008 * Site Area: 14.