What does PRDR stand for?
PRDR stands for Pulsed Reduced Dose-Rate Radiotherapy
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRDR
We have 4 other meanings of PRDR in our Acronym Attic
- Public Resource Depredation Order
- Palestinian Reform and Development Plan (World Bank)
- Participatory Rural Development Project (Bangladesh Rural Development Board)
- Performance Review and Development Planning
- Personal Review and Development Plan (Imperial College; UK)
- Power Reactor Demonstration Program (US AEC)
- Professional Driving Permit
- Pearl River Delta Region (China)
- Per-Recipient Data Response (computing)
- Product/Preproduction Reliability Design Review
- Punk Rock Dream Come True (Bratmobile song)
- Panasonic Refrigeration Devices Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Parti Républicain Démocratique et Social (French: Democratic and Social Republican Party, Mauritania)
- Patient Record Data Systems (Tennessee Department of Health)
- Peachtree Rainbow Deaf Society, Inc.
- Peninsula Regional Data Services
- Percentage Relative Standard Deviation
- Petroleum Resources Development Secretariat (Sri Lanka)
- Pitt-Rogers-Danks Syndrome
- Pratyaksha Raksha Deiva Sabha