org/meetings/M-80 Jun 16-21 19th IEEE Pulsed Power Conference (PPC) and 40th IEEE International Conference on Plasma Science (ICOPS).
What does PPPS stand for?
PPPS stands for Pulsed Power Conference (IEEE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPPS
We have 19 other meanings of PPPS in our Acronym Attic
- Protection of Personal and Property Rights Act of 1988 (New Zealand)
- Swedish People Participating in Poverty Reduction
- Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (Nigeria)
- Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Committee (Nigeria)
- Personalized Prevention Plan Services (healthcare)
- Point Positioning Production System
- Preliminary Program Performance Specification
- Priory Park Preservation Society (UK)
- Production Planning and Production Scheduling
- Project Proposal/Project Specification
- Physician Practice Patient Safety Assessment
- Passenger and Personal Property Systems Branch
- Pompier Pump and Playpipe Society of Indiana (Indianapolis)
- Poultry Production and Product Safety Research Unit (Center of Excellence for Poultry Science; University of Arkansas Fayetteville)
- Pacific Post Partum Support Society
- Planned Parenthood of the Pacific Southwest (California)
- International Conference on Plasma Physics and Plasma Technology (tri-annual conference; Minsk, Belarus)
- Pegawai Pendidikan Pengajian Tinggi (Malaysia)
- Piedmont Program for Pregnant Teens (Centerville, NC)
- Pilocarpine Phenylephrine Provocative Test (ophthalmology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com Sep 30-Oct 4 Fourth Euro-Asian Pulsed Power Conference and 19th International Conference on High-Power Particle Beams.
de June 27-30 12th IEEE International Pulsed Power Conference, Monterey, CA.