Pulsed magnetic field therapy has been used successfully to treat delayed union fractures, chronic wounds and post-operative pain and edema, Amp executives claim.
What does PMFT stand for?
PMFT stands for Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy (neurology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PMFT
We have 2 other meanings of PMFT in our Acronym Attic
- Patriotic Millionaires for Fiscal Strength (est. 2010)
- Personnel Management for the Fire Service (fire service course; US DHS)
- Planes Mistaken For Stars (band)
- Plenty More Fish in the Sea Syndrome
- Politécnico Marco Fidel Suárez (Spanish: Marco Fidel Suárez Polytechnic; Colombia)
- Project Management for Students
- Proper Motions of Fundamental Stars
- Prudential Mutual Fund Service (various locations)
- Port Mansfield Fishing Tournament (Texas)
- Preventive Multi-Frequency Testing
- Pan Malayan Federation of Trade Unions (Malaysia)
- Permanent Human Fibroblast Virus
- Protective Mask Fit Validation System
- Pacific Mini Games (formerly South Pacific Mini Games; sporting event)
- Palisades Media Group, Inc. (Santa Monica, CA)
- Parken in Mainz GmbH
- Paulson Management Group (Boulder, CO)
- Paymaster General
- Peace Monitoring Group
- Performance Manager (Ericsson)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The main pursope of this study is to determine the efficacy of Pulsed Magnetic Field Therapy (PMFT) on clinical and electrophysiological parameters of the patients with idiopathic carpal tunnel syndrome.
They tried nerve block with Botox and phenol, computer-assisted biofeedback, and pulsed magnetic field therapy.