Pulsed gas metal arc welding (GMAW-P, or pulsed MIG) increases production rate, significantly reduces spatter, and improves bead appearance in a variety of applications.
What does GMAW-P stand for?
GMAW-P stands for Pulsed Gas Metal Arc Welding
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Global Maritime and Transportation School (USMMA)
- Government Metropolitan Area Telephone System
- Greater Manchester Association of Trades Union Councils (UK)
- General Motors Advanced Technology Vehicles
- Georgia Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges (division of American Mathematical Association of Two-Year Colleges)
- Gospel Martial Arts Union
- Genus Mean Acute Value
- Gruppo Modellisti Alto Verbano (Italian: Modelists Group, Alto Verbano)
- Greater Manchester Asbestos Victims Support Group (UK)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding
- Gas Metal Arc Welding-Short Circuit Arc
- Gas Metal Arc Welding Advanced (Edison Welding Institute; Columbus, OH)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding Basic (course)
- Gas Metal Arc Welding Pipe (study course)
- Maximum G's Mechanical Shock (reliability)
- British Trade Union (originally General Municipal Boilermakers; now known simply as GMB)
- Gambia (ISO country code)
- Gastric Mucosal Barrier
- General Motors do Brasil
- Get Money Boys (music group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our customers are getting excellent results when they use the HeliStar GV blend in the pulsed gas metal arc welding (GMAW) process" noted John Hickl, Praxair Distribution's metal fabrication marketing manager.