said Rich Ouellette, who is leading Phantom Works' pulse detonation engine research.
What does PDE stand for?
PDE stands for Pulse Detonation Engine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDE
We have 144 other meanings of PDE in our Acronym Attic
- Product Development Engineer (various companies)
- Production Estimate
- Professional Development & Education (various organizations)
- Professional Development Event
- Project Development Engineer
- Project Dive Exploration (Divers Alert Network)
- Project/Program Director, Electronics
- Projected Operational Environment
- Propagation Delay Estimation
- Provincial Department of Education (various locations)
- Purely Domestic Enterprise (finance)
- Pyridoxine-Dependent Epilepsy
- Phosphodiesterase 4b
- Phosphodiesterase Type 5
- Phosphodiesterase 6B
- Paisley & District Evangelical Alliance (UK)
- Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency
- Piracy Deterrence and Education Act
- Planning, Decision, Execution and Assessment
- Preliminary Draft Environmental Assessment
Samples in periodicals archive:
A government experiment would be conducted at NASA's Glenn Research Center in Ohio and would involve testing the pulse detonation engine, a new engine that NASA officials hope will provide high performance and yet be easy to maintain.