Electrochemically deposited Ni + WC composite coatings obtained under constant and pulsating current regimes, Journal of Applied Electrochemistry, 34: 175-179.
What does PCUR stand for?
PCUR stands for Pulsating Current
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Personal Computer Users' Group of the Redwoods (Santa Rosa, CA)
- PC Users Group of South Jersey (personal computer)
- People-Centric User Interface (SAP)
- Personal Computer User Interface
- Pinellas County Urban League
- Pineros y Campesinos Unidos del Noroeste (Northwest Treeplanters and Farmworkers United)
- Plan Comptable Unique des Organismes de Sécurité Sociale (French: Unique Accounting Plan of Social Security Organizations)
- Presidential Commission for the Urban Poor (Phillipines)
- Presidential Committee on University Planning (Canada)
- Pontifical Catholic University of Puerto Rico (est. 1948)
- Presbyterian Church in the United States
- Procurement Contract Update Sheet (Asian Development Bank)
- Propeller Club of the United States (various locations)
- Presbyterian Church (USA, formal denominational name)
- Progressive Christian Unitarian Universalist
- Portable Computer Unit Commercial Version
- Portable Computer Unit Ruggedized Version
- Penn Consortium of Undergraduate Women (University of Pennsylvania)
- P-Bit Coding Violation (Adtran)
- Packed Cell Volume
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our pulse charging solid state battery charger system uses a two phase method to charge batteries with pulsating current rather than with a constant charge current as is used with conventional battery chargers.
On each monthly visit she's wired to pulsating currents that gently exercise her face muscles - at pounds 45 an hour.