Paprican, the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada, and IPEF, the Institute of Forest Research and Studies of Brazil, signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to build a partnership in pulp and paper research.
What does PPRIC stand for?
PPRIC stands for Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Plant Protection Research Institute (South Africa)
- Plasma Physics Research Institute
- PowerPT Presentation Research Institute
- Prairie Plains Resource Institute (Aurora, NE)
- Preemptive Priority
- Prison Privatisation Report International
- Provider Public Relations Initiative
- Public Performance Rights Included
- Public Policy Research Institute
- Pulp and Paper Research Institute
- Plant Products Research Journal (Society of Plant Products Research; annual journal)
- Palm Pilot Robot Kit
- Parti Populaire Revolutionnaire Lao (French: Lao People's Revolutionary Party)
- Phillips Public Relations Ltd. (Canada)
- Poisonous Plant Research Laboratory
- Public Policy Resources Laboratory (Texas A&M University)
- Petugas Penindak Rusuh Massa (Indonesian riot police unit)
- Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains (Denver, CO)
- Plasma Polymerization Replica Method (internal medicine)
- Positive Polarity Reed-Muller
Samples in periodicals archive:
4 /PRNewswire/ -- Paprican, the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada, is the first ISO-certified laboratory to market a Standard Reference Newsprint to verify the calibration of automated testing modules.
Several other public and private research centers have entrusted their project management to VIRTUO, including the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre, the Institut de Recherche du Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke, the Research Institute of the Montreal Jewish General Hospital, the Centre de Recherche Industriel du Quebec, the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada (PAPRICAN) and many more.
Staff and retirees of the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada (Paprican) were honored for their outstanding achievements at the 91st Annual Meeting of the Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada (PAPTAC).
NSERC's Synergy Award for Innovation has been awarded to the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada (Paprican), the Canadian Pulp and Paper Network for Innovation in Education and Research (PAPIER), the University of British Columbia, Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal, and McGill University.
1 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada (Paprican) is the proud recipient of the 2004 Leo Derikx Synergy Award for Innovation.
Bennington are with the Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering and Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada Pulp and Paper Centre, The University of British Columbia, Vancouver, BC, Canada V6T 1Z4.
The Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada (Paprican), Pointe-Claire, Quebec, Canada and NORAM Engineering and Constructors Ltd.