Paprican, the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada, and IPEF, the Institute of Forest Research and Studies of Brazil, signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) to build a partnership in pulp and paper research.
What does PPRI stand for?
PPRI stands for Pulp and Paper Research Institute
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPRI
We have 4 other meanings of PPRI in our Acronym Attic
- Plant Production Research Institute
- Plant Protection Research Institute (South Africa)
- Plasma Physics Research Institute
- PowerPT Presentation Research Institute
- Prairie Plains Resource Institute (Aurora, NE)
- Preemptive Priority
- Prison Privatisation Report International
- Provider Public Relations Initiative
- Public Performance Rights Included
- Public Policy Research Institute
- Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada
- Plant Products Research Journal (Society of Plant Products Research; annual journal)
- Palm Pilot Robot Kit
- Parti Populaire Revolutionnaire Lao (French: Lao People's Revolutionary Party)
- Phillips Public Relations Ltd. (Canada)
- Poisonous Plant Research Laboratory
- Public Policy Resources Laboratory (Texas A&M University)
- Petugas Penindak Rusuh Massa (Indonesian riot police unit)
- Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains (Denver, CO)
- Plasma Polymerization Replica Method (internal medicine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several other public and private research centers have entrusted their project management to VIRTUO, including the Research Institute of the McGill University Health Centre, the Institut de Recherche du Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Sherbrooke, the Research Institute of the Montreal Jewish General Hospital, the Centre de Recherche Industriel du Quebec, the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada (PAPRICAN) and many more.
Paprican, the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada, is the largest research institute dedicated to the pulp and paper industry in Canada.
Page immigrated to Canada in 1964 to join the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada (Paprican).
pid=31880&ch=1 Michael Towers is a research engineerwith the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada, P.
Page immigrated to Canada in 1964 to join the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada, (PAPRICAN).
NW, Atlanta, GA 30318 Schmidt is now with the Swedish Pulp and Paper Research Institute, Box 5604, SE-114 86 Stockholm, Sweden.
pid=30751 Vlado Masura is a former researcher, now retired from the Pulp and Paper Research Institute, Bratislava, Lamacska str.