Trepanier is active in a number of other industry organizations including the Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada, the Chemical Institute of Canada, the Association of Chemical Professionals of Ontario, the Canadian Association of Physicists, Sigma Xi Research Society, the Canadian Advisory Council (SCC) to ISO/TC6, and the International Association of Scientific Paper Makers.
What does PAPTAC stand for?
PAPTAC stands for Pulp And Paper Technical Association of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pennsylvania Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services
- Pennsylvania Association of Professional Soil Scientists
- 3-Prime-@phosphoadenosine 5-Prime-Phosphosulfate Synthase 2
- 3-Prime-Phosphoadenosine 5-Prime-Phosphosulfate Synthase 2
- Performing Arts Physical Therapy
- Pilipinas Anti-Piracy Team (Manila, Philippines)
- Progressive Ataxia and Palatal Tremor (neurology)
- Patient Access to Physical Therapists Act of 2001
- Pennsylvania Alliance of Public Transit Advocates
- Professional Association of Part-Time Academics (Australia)
- Palo Alto Planning and Transportation Commission (California)
- Pan-African Postal Union
- People's Party (Netherlands Antilles)
- Plasminogen Activators in Plasma and Urine
- Psychiatric Assessment and Planning Unit
- Production in Aquatic Peri-Urban Systems in Southeast Asia (Vietnam)
- Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Veins
- Peak Average Peak Velocity (cardiology)
- People Against Police Violence
- Partial Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Staff and retirees of the Pulp and Paper Research Institute of Canada (Paprican) were honored for their outstanding achievements at the 91st Annual Meeting of the Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada (PAPTAC).
Bates Memorial Gold Medal, the highest honor granted by the Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada (PAPTAC).
Published by the Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada (PAPTAC).
The Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada (PAPTAC) presented Rajinder S.
EXFOR is part of PaperWeek International, hosted by The Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada (PAPTAC).
TAPPI, along with the Pulp and Paper Technical Association of Canada (PAPTAC), National Council for Air and Stream Improvement (NCASI), and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Forest Service present the International Environmental Conference and Exhibit.