Evaluation of pulmonary vascular response to inhaled iloprost in heart transplant candidates with pulmonary venous hypertension.
What does PVH stand for?
PVH stands for Pulmonary Venous Hypertension
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PVH
We have 43 other meanings of PVH in our Acronym Attic
- Panthers Video Game Review Club
- Potomac Valley Golden Retriever Club, Inc.
- Peritoneal Venous Jugular Shunt
- Per VLAN (Virtual Large Area Network) Group Spanning Tree
- Peri-Ventricular Hemorrhage
- Periventricular Hyperintensity
- Phillips Van Heusen Corporation
- Pinocchio Village Haus (Walt Disney World)
- Poudre Valley Hospital (Fort Collins, CO, USA)
- Preventing Violence in the Home (New Zealand)
- Pajaro Valley Historical Association (Watsonville, CA)
- Palos Verdes Homes Association (California)
- Peace Vision Horn of Africa (Kenya)
- Penobscot Valley Homeschoolers Association (Maine)
- Paradise Valley Hunting Club (South Carolina and Alabama)
- Penn Valley Hobby Center (Lansdale, Pennsylvania)
- Pioneer Valley Hiking Club (Massachusetts)
- Powell Valley Home Care (Powell Valley Health Care; Powell, WY)
- Project Vida Health Center (Texas)
- Post Vintage Humber Car Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pulmonary venous hypertension due to elevated LAP increases the PAP and may produce secondary RV dysfunction.
Chronic pulmonary venous hypertension leads to the acquisition of smooth muscle by the pulmonary veins, which normally lack smooth muscle.