Clinicoepidemiological features of pulmonary histiocytosis X.
What does PHX stand for?
PHX stands for Pulmonary Histiocytosis X
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PHX
- Pressurized Heavy Water (nuclear) Reactor
- Prairie Hill Waldorf School (Pewaukee, WI)
- Professional Home Warranty Service
- Public Health and Welfare Sectoral Bargaining Council (New Zealand)
- Palmer Hargreaves Wallis Tomlinson (marketing communications agency)
- Partial Hepatectomy (hepatology)
- Patient History
- Phoenix, AZ, USA - Sky Harbor International Airport (Airport Code)
- Premier Healthcare Exchange (Bedminster, NJ)
- Primary Heat Exchanger
- Partnership for Healthy Youth
- Physical Layer Device
- Physical Layer Protocol
- Physical Damage (casualty insurance)
- Abstract Test Suite for PHY
- Physical Layer Repeater
- Physical layer/Medium Access Control (telecommunications)
- Peel Halton Youth Basketball Association (Canada)
- Port Huron Yacht Club (Port Huron, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Granulomatous diseases include pulmonary sarcoidosis (Figure 4) hypersensitivity pneumonitis (HP), Langerhans-cell histiocytosis (Figure 5, formerly known as pulmonary histiocytosis X or eosinophilic granuloma), and miliary infections caused by tuberculosis, cryptococcosis, coccidiomycosis, and histoplasmosis.