George's Respiratory Questionnaire, (7) and the Pulmonary Functional Status and Dyspnea Questionnaire (8) are commonly used for people with chronic lung disease.
What does PFSDQ stand for?
PFSDQ stands for Pulmonary Functional Status and Dyspnea Questionnaire
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pacific Fair Shopping Centre (Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia)
- Panasonic Factory Solutions Co. (Japan)
- Parenting and Family Support Centre (Australia)
- Parents for School Choice
- Pennsylvania Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs, Inc. (est. 1932)
- Pictures for Sad Children (webcomic)
- Portfolio Financial Servicing Company (est. 1992; Portland, OR)
- Papers on French Seventeenth Century Literature
- Positive Feedback Source Coupled Logic (information engineering)
- Partnership for Supply Chain Management (est. 2005; Arlington, VA)
- Parts Failure Service Difficulties Report
- Partnership for Food Safety Education
- Plan for Social Excellence (est. 1990)
- Plasmodium Falciparum Schizont-Infected Erythrocytes (immunology)
- Profile Selector Enroute
- Provisional Fisheries Surveillance and Enforcement Line (Australia and Indonesia agreement)
- Partnership for Strong Families (Gainesville, FL)
- Private Fuel Storage Facility
- Profile of Female Sexual Function (measuring instrument)
- Providence Foundation of San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)