Overall, about 13 percent of participants with asthma and 16 percent of those with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease reported drinking more than a half liter of soft drinks per day, compared to about 10 percent of the general population.
What does PUD stand for?
PUD stands for Pulmonary Disease
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PUD
We have 48 other meanings of PUD in our Acronym Attic
- Polyurethane Dispersion
- Pop-Up Detector
- Post-Urinary Drip
- Potential Utility Density (computing)
- Power-Up Diagnostics (troubleshooting)
- Proved Undeveloped (hydrocarbon reserves)
- Proved Undeveloped Reserves (energy production)
- Public Utilities Department (various locations)
- Public Utilities Division
- Public Utility District
- Philippine Utility Dog Association
- Planned Unit Development Amendment
- Puducherry Urban Development Agency
- Pueblo Depot Activity (Pueblo, CO)
- Punjab Urban Development Authorities (India)
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake (dessert)
- Pontypridd Urban District Council (UK)
- Process Unit Design and Commissioning (engineering)
- Przeglad Ubezpieczeniowy Dla Ciebie (Polish: Insurance Overview for You; publication)
- People United for Dignity, Democracy, and Justice
Samples in periodicals archive:
Apollo, VIDA's first Microsoft release, has significant algorithmic, workflow and dataflow improvements applicable to clinical pulmonary disease analysis.
Damascus, (SANA)-Syrian renowned actor and director Hani al-Romani passed away on Monday at 70 of a chronic pulmonary disease.
The 78-year-old retired sales executive from Toluca Lake, who's suffered from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease for more than a decade, didn't want to think about what specialist he had to see or which test he was having next.
Theratechnologies (TSX: TH), Montreal, has announced preliminary results for a Phase II study testing ThGRF, its growth hormone-releasing factor analogue, in patients suffering from chronic wasting, or muscle depletion, secondary to chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Thoughts of killing or hurting oneself are even more common in patients diagnosed with a pulmonary disease than in those with major depression, reports a team led by Renee D.
SAN DIEGO -- Levalbuterol was no more effective than albuterol in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in a single-dose comparison trial.
SAN ANTONIO -- Patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease have an increased risk of severe vertebral fractures, which often go unrecognized by their physicians, based on a study with 296 patients.