AT THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CHEST PHYSICIANS ATLANTA--Riociguat, a novel first-in-class guanylate cyclase stimulator, significantly improved 6-minute walk distance in patients with inoperable chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension as well as in patients with symptomatic pulmonary arterial hypertension.
What does PAH stand for?
PAH stands for Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PAH
We have 139 other meanings of PAH in our Acronym Attic
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon (compound)
- Polynuclear Aromatic Hydrocarbon (compound)
- Position Area Hazard
- Predictor At Home
- Prêt à l'Amélioration de l'Habitat (French: Housing Improvement Loan)
- Pretoria Akademiese Hospitaal (South Africa)
- Primary Account Holder
- Print at Home (tickets)
- Production Approval Holder
- Promoting Awareness in Healthcare
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension of Unknown Etiology
- Paired Amphipathic Helix 1
- paired amphipathic helix domain 2
- Peninsula Arts & Humanities Alliance (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
- Pennsylvania Arabian Horse Association
- Philippine Animal Hospital Association
- Physical Activity and Health Alliance (physical activity and health network; Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Plantation Acres Homeowners Association (Plantation, FL)
- Polish American Health Association (Washington, DC)
- Polish American Historical Association (est. 1942; New Britain, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Global Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) Therapeutics Industry http://www.
Byline: ANI London, Oct 26 (ANI): In a groundbreaking discovery, researchers at the University of California, San Diego, have identified a key protein that promotes the development of pulmonary arterial hypertension in humans and mice.
TracleerTM, the first orally available dual endothelin receptor antagonist, is already approved and available in major markets worldwide for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH), a chronic life-threatening condition that severely compromises the function of the lungs and heart.
A review of the Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
3 Terminated Trial Analysis 1497 Endpoints - Clinical Trials in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension - Marketed and Pipeline Products Assessment 1567.
compiles 12 chapters addressing treatment options for pulmonary arterial hypertension, for specialists in pulmonary medicine, cardiology, intensive care, and pediatrics.
The incidence of pulmonary arterial hypertension in patients with systemic sclerosis is 0.