Interlott's Instant Ticket and Pull-Tab vending machines have made for a profitable partnership.
What does PTVM stand for?
PTVM stands for Pull-Tab Vending Machine (lottery industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of PTVM in our Acronym Attic
- Psychic TV (hip hop)
- Public Television
- Posterior Truncal Vagotomy with Anterior Gastric Wall Stapling (stomach surgery research)
- Parle Tilak Vidyalaya Association (est. 1921; India)
- Percutaneous Transseptal Ventricular Assist
- Piezo Tuneable Vibration Absorber (aviation)
- Post Transaction Valuation Checks (Valuation Office Agency; Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs; UK)
- Progressive Texture Video Coding (algorithm)
- Periodic Time-Varying Conjugate Minimum Mean Squared Error
- Page the Village Idiot (singer/songwriter)
- Periodic Time-Varying Minimum Mean Squared Error
- Parent Teacher Volunteer Organization
- Percutaneous Transluminal Valvuloplasty (cardiology)
- Performance Testing and Validation Plan
- Poslednie Tanki V Parizhe (Czech: The Last Tank in Parizhe; band)
- Particle Tracking Velocimetry Sizing
- Post Trauma Vision Syndrome
- Port Visit
- Partial Thickness Wound (medical care)
- Participant Test Weekend (London Stock Exchange; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early in the fourth quarter, we received an order for Instant Ticket Vending Machines and Pull-Tab Vending Machines from the Kentucky Lottery.
Amex: ILI) announced today that the Kentucky Lottery Corporation (KLC) has placed an order with Interlott Technologies for the lease of 950 of its latest 12-game instant ticket vending machines (ITVMs) and 8 game pull-tab vending machines (PTVMs).