About the Puget Sound Partners for Global Health (PSPGH) Puget Sound Partners for Global Health is a collaboration of Seattle-area researchers, health-care professionals, students and non-governmental organizations committed to improving global health.
What does PSPGH stand for?
PSPGH stands for Puget Sound Partners for Global Health (aka Washington Global Health Alliance)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Priority Seating Planning Guide (Walt Disney World)
- Professional Services Practice Group
- Professional Sports Psychology Group
- Program Strategic Performance Goal (US DoE)
- Programmable Stimulus Pattern Generator
- Public Sector Partner Group
- Public Sector Property Group (UK)
- Pura Search Position Gold
- Presentation du Systeme de Planification et de Gestion de Frequence
- Primary Sodium Pump Guard Vessel
- Phase Separated Petroleum Hydrocarbon (oil)
- Phosphoserine Phosphatase
- Providence St. Peter Hospital (Olympia, WA)
- Pseudomonas Syringae Pathovar Phaseolicola (bacteriology)
- Period Schedule Performance Index
- Photosensitive Polyimide
- Physique et Sciences Pour l'Ingénieur (French: Physical and Engineering Sciences; various universities)
- Population Services Pilipinas Incorporated (HIV/AIDS prevention; Philippines)
- Procurement Standard Practice Instructions