Nelson's experience spans over 35 years and includes executive positions with Evergreen Bank and Bank of America, as well as loan-related positions with Puget Sound National Bank and Bank of California.
What does PSNB stand for?
PSNB stands for Puget Sound National Bank (Washington)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSNB
- Pennsylvania State Nurses Association
- Phytochemical Society of North America (University, MS)
- Power Saving Network Architecture (Internet connectivity)
- Practice of System and Network Administration (book)
- Programma Samenwerking Nederlandse Antillen (Dutch: Dutch Antilles Collaboration Program)
- PLRS Steerable Null Antenna Processor
- Paravertebral Somatic Nerve Block
- Popliteal Sciatic Nerve Block (anesthesia)
- Public Sector Net Borrowing (UK)
- Public Service News Bureau
- Puget Sound Naval Base Association (Washington)
- Pacific Steam Navigation Company
- Packet Sysops of Northern California (Northern California Packet Association)
- Parents of Special Needs Children
- Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee (United Kingdom)
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (Poland)
- Public Service Company of North Carolina
- Puget Sound Navigation Company (1913-1961)
- Plastic Surgical Nursing Certification Board, Inc. (Pensacola, FL)
- Puget Sound Network for Compassionate Communication
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previous to joining Columbia, she was with Puget Sound National Bank for 10 years.
She was previously with Key Bank and Puget Sound National Bank.
He began his career at Puget Sound National Bank and continued with Key Bank, holding various positions including Loan Buyer and Assistant Branch Manager.
He has over 15 years of banking experience, including branch management positions with Puget Sound National Bank and Interwest Bank.
Prior to joining Columbia, she was with the Lutheran Brotherhood for 13 years and Puget Sound National Bank for seven years, beginning in 1974.
Ehnat has been with Columbia Bank for 11 years -- since it relocated its headquarters to Tacoma in 1993 -- and was previously with Puget Sound National Bank.
Goldberg has served as founding director and vice president of Washington Independent Bancshares, as director of Key Bank of Washington and Key Corporation, as director and executive committee member for Puget Sound National Bank, and was a founding director of Bank of Olympia.