Cellnet(R)) announced today that it has entered into an agreement with Puget Sound Energy to complete the final phase of its AMR rollout.
What does PSE stand for?
PSE stands for Puget Sound Energy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSE
We have 323 other meanings of PSE in our Acronym Attic
- Psychological Operations Support Element (US DoD)
- Psychological Stress Evaluator (early form of voice lie detector)
- PSYOP Support Element (US military)
- Public Safety Equipment (various companies)
- Public Sector Employment
- Public Sector Enterprise
- Public Sector Entity
- Public Service Employment
- Public Service Event (various organizations)
- Puget Sound Electrical (Bremerton, WA)
- Purchasing-Selling Entity
- Screen Enclosure (building code)
- Power Supply Engineering and Construction
- Public Service Electric and Gas
- Public Service Electric and Gas Company
- Payload Safing and Electronics Assembly
- Pennsylvania State Education Association
- Platform System Engineering Agent (job title)
- Pointing and Safemode Electronics Assembly
- Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse
Samples in periodicals archive:
Washington-based Puget Sound Energy (PSE), a subsidiary of Puget Energy (NYSE:PSD), a Fortune 1000 company, has joined the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), the world's first, and North America's only, voluntary, legally binding greenhouse gas emissions reduction, registry and trading program.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- The Puget Sound Energy Board of Directors today declared dividends on two series of preferred stock issued by the former Washington Natural Gas Company.
Puget Sound Energy (PSE) is encouraging customers to take easy steps to save energy and money to combat high winter heating bills resulting from a combination of unseasonably cold temperatures and higher wholesale prices for natural gas.
Puget Sound Energy, Cascade Land Conservancy Sign Purchase-Sale Agreement SEATTLE -- Nearly 2,500 acres of woodlands largely untouched for 100 years along the White River moved closer to protected status with the recent signing of a purchase-sale agreement between Puget Sound Energy (PSE) and the Cascade Land Conservancy (CLC).
Puget Sound Energy (PSE), the wholly owned utility subsidiary of Puget Energy (NYSE:PSD), rang in the new year with a surge of new power - bringing on line Washington state's largest utility-owned wind-power facility.
Puget Sound Energy (PSE), utility subsidiary of Puget Energy (NYSE:PSD), today issued a request for proposals (RFP) to develop the Pacific Northwest's largest solar-powered generating facility at the company's nearly completed Wild Horse Wind Project (Wild Horse) in Eastern Washington.
With weather forecasts for Washington state calling for continued cold temperatures, Puget Sound Energy (PSE) is reaching out to its customers in 11 counties with tips and rebates to manage energy usage, and energy assistance programs to help them pay their winter heating bills.