He also founded the Puerto Rico Tissue Reserve Foundation, which received licenses to procure, process, distribute and store tissue in Puerto Rico.
What does PRTRF stand for?
PRTRF stands for Puerto Rico Tissue Reserve Foundation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of PRTRF in our Acronym Attic
- Processing and Transport Protein
- Peninsula Regional Transportation Planning Organization (Washington)
- Public Radio Talent Quest
- Park, Recreation and Tourism Resources (Michigan State University)
- Partial Run-Time Reconfiguration
- Plutonium Recycle Test Reactor
- Pollutant Release and Transfer Register
- Preview, Read, Think, Review (reading strategy)
- Puerto Rico Telecommunications Regulatory Board
- Paul Rogers Tattoo Research Center
- Printer, Lithographer (US Navy)
- Printer, Offset Process (US Navy)
- Production Real Time Reporting System (China)
- Pacific Regional Transport Study (Pacific Islands Forum)
- Pins and Rubbers Traction System (orthopaedic surgery)
- Ports (street suffix)
- Precedence Request Timeslot
- Premium Rate Telephone Services (UK)
- Puritan Reformed Theological Seminary (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Print Screen