Two scientific instrumentation specialists from the Puerto Rico Strong Motion Program (PRSMP) at the University of Puerto Rico - Mayaguez (UPRM) were in the BVI to undertake the installation at the tide gauge, located near the BVI Fisheries Complex in Baugher's Bay.
What does PRSMP stand for?
PRSMP stands for Puerto Rico Strong Motion Program (University of Puerto Rico, Mayaguez)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Primary Zone/Switch Location (US DoD)
- Patrick's Rife Stompbox Monopoly (band)
- POPS Resource System Management
- Pressure Relief Systems Management
- Proceedings of the Royal Society of Medicine (journal)
- Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (Dallas, TX)
- Project Resourcing and Schedule Management
- Pacific Rare Specialty Metals and Chemicals, Inc.
- Power Rangers Super Megaforce (TV series)
- PAN (Polyarteritis Nodosa) Research and Support Network (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Peninsula Regional Support Network (Washington)
- Product Service Node
- Puerto Rico Seismic Network (est. 1974)
- Puget Reference Station Network (global positioning systems; Washington)
- Paranormal Research Society of North America
- Paranormal Research Society of New England
- Peacekeeping, Reconstruction and Stability Operations (conference)
- Poverty Reduction Support Operation (Georgia; World Bank)
- Prague Radio Symphony Orchestra