As previously announced by the Puerto Rico Ports Authority Aerostar will operate SJU for forty years as a public-private partnership.
What does PRPA stand for?
PRPA stands for Puerto Rico Ports Authority (Puerto Rican government agency)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRPA
We have 28 other meanings of PRPA in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Railroad Preservation Association (Portland, OR)
- Paleontological Resources Preservation Act of 2009
- Peel Regional Police Association (Mississauga, ON, Canada)
- Pennsylvania Rifle and Pistol Association
- Platte River Power Authority (Colorado & Wyoming)
- Polarization Reconfigurable Patch Antenna
- Post-Retirement Pension Adjustment (Alaska)
- Prairie Region of Photographic Arts
- Prince Rupert Port Authority (Canada, formerly Prince Rupert Port Corporation)
- Professional Race Pilots Association
- Powell River Parks and Wilderness Society (Powell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Parti de la Révolution Populaire du Bénin (French: People's Revolutionary Party of Benin)
- Place-of-Residence-by-Place-of-Birth (demographics)
- Popular Revolutionary Party of Benin (military dictatorship)
- Puerto Rico Planning Board
- Panhandle Regional Planning Commission
- Panretinal Photocoagulation
- Paper Recycling Promotion Center (Japan; est. 1974)
- Pega Rules Process Commander
- Pelvic Rehabilitation Practitioner Certification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The closing of the Lease is pending the completion of certain closing steps by the Puerto Rico Ports Authority.
Bankruptcy Court releases the air carrier from its contract with the Puerto Rico Ports Authority (Ports), reports Caribbean Business (May 17, 2012).
Chopra continued, "The SAT award is OSI's second significant win to provide turnkey screening services; it follows the ten-year award from the Puerto Rico Ports Authority (PRPA).
The closing of the lease is pending the completion of certain closing steps by the Puerto Rico Ports Authority.
NYSE: ASR; BMV: ASUR), (ASUR) the first privatized airport group in Mexico and operator of Cancun Airport and eight other airports in southeast Mexico, today announced that Aerostar Airport Holdings ("Aerostar") signed a lease agreement (the "Lease Agreement") today for the Luis Munoz Marin international airport in San Juan, Puerto Rico ("LMM Airport") with the Puerto Rico Ports Authority (the "PRPA").
NASDAQ: OSIS), a vertically-integrated provider of specialized electronics and services, today announced that it has been awarded, through its Rapiscan division, a 10-year contract from the Puerto Rico Ports Authority ("PRPA") to provide a complete turn-key solution resulting in the scanning of all containerized inbound cargo at the Port of San Juan.
According to the group, Puerto Rico Ports Authority submitted an application to the U.