Meanwhile, a functioning WTE plant in the northwest will allow authorities to shutter landfills in the ecologically sensitive karst region, which will help protect the island's largest supply of underground water; By October 2014, most of the island's landfills could be shuttered, with only the few able to meet federal operating standards expected to remain open, according to an order issued last fall by the Puerto Rico Environmental Quality Board (EQB).
What does PREQB stand for?
PREQB stands for Puerto Rico Environmental Quality Board
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Prepare Post-Shakedown Availability
- Pakistan Retinitis Pigmentosa Society (now the Pakistan Foundation Fighting Blindness; Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Previral DNA Replication Enveloped Particles (endocrinology)
- Program for Resuscitation Education and Patient Safety (Mount Sinai Hospital; Toronto, Canada)
- Program of Research and Evaluation for Public Schools (Mississippi)
- Progressive Regimes and Earned Privileges Scheme (Northern Ireland: UK)
- Providing Responsible Effective Parenting Skills (Clarian Health; Indianapolis, IN)
- Path Request (mesh networks)
- Postgraduate Research Experience Questionnaire
- Peacetime Radiological Emergency Response
- Pôle de Radioprotection Environnement et Risques (French: Radiation Protection, Environment and Risks Centre)
- Post RLP (Radio Link Protocol) Error Rate
- Remote Printer Device
- Puerto Rican Emergency Relief Administration
- Puerto Rico Electronic Retailing Association (San Juan, PR)
- Pre-Readiness Exercise
- Pre-Arrival Report (US DoD)
- Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services
- Atmospheric Pressure
Samples in periodicals archive:
Puerto Rico Environmental Quality Board (EQB) officials are unable to answer fundamental questions about the pollutants in the wastestream or the ultimate fate of the discharges into the surrounding air and water.
NYSE: SK) said today that the Puerto Rico Environmental Quality Board (EQB) has issued an order requiring submission of a compliance plan and proposing a penalty of $3.