Address for correspondence: Encijar HassanRios, Epidemiology Office, Puerto Rico Department of Health, PO Box 70184, San Juan, PR 00936, USA; email: ehassan@salud.
What does PRDH stand for?
PRDH stands for Puerto Rico Department of Health
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRDH
We have 2 other meanings of PRDH in our Acronym Attic
- Prosperity Russia Domestic Fund Ltd. (UK)
- Finance and Private Sector Development Division (World Bank)
- Portable Radio Direction Finding System
- Père-René-de-Galinée (Canadian secondary school)
- Phipps-Rose-Dattner-Grimshaw (architecture firm; New York)
- Polyhedral Reduced Dependence Graph (parallel programming)
- Professional Development and Growth (human resources)
- Professional Role Development Guide (trademark of Role-Based Practice Solutions)
- Port Reitz District Hospital (India)
- Participatory Research and Development Initiative (Bangladesh)
- Partnership for Responsible Drug Information
- Path Remote Defect Indication
- Personal Radiation Detection Instrument
- Personal Real Disposable Income (Canada)
- Pre-Remedial Design Investigation (various locations)
- Puerto Rico Department of Insurance
- Positive Regulatory Domain I-Binding Factor 1
- Puerto Rico Dento Karate
- Puerto Rico Department of Labor
Samples in periodicals archive:
02 million South Shore Hospital Massachusetts 800,000 Puerto Rico Department of Health Puerto Rico 400,000 Entity Date of Breach Type of Breach New York City Health & Hospitals Dec.
Prior to the seizure, the Puerto Rico Department of Health embargoed the seized products to protect the citizens of Puerto Rico and to support the FDA's enforcement actions.
TVI Corporation (OTCBB:TVIN), a leading supplier of rapid deployment shelters and chemical/biological decontamination systems for the military, public health and first response agencies, today announced that The Puerto Rico Department of Health has placed a $1.
and Puerto Rico, CompCare is pleased to be able to assist the Puerto Rico Department of Health in this impartial, objective analysis of the health status of U.
The study results will be reported to the contracting government agency and the Puerto Rico Department of Health.