The Fixed Rate Notes were sold to the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust Fund (the "Conservation Trust") and have been pledged by the Conservation Trust for the benefit of holders of non-recourse notes offered and sold by the Conservation Trust to retail holders in Puerto Rico.
What does PRCT stand for?
PRCT stands for Puerto Rico Conservation Trust
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRCT
We have 8 other meanings of PRCT in our Acronym Attic
- Pediatric Rheumatology Collaborative Study Group (Cincinnati, OH)
- Pacific Regional Chapter of the Society of Quality Assurance (created 1992)
- Poor Rural Communities Support Services Project (Guyana)
- Pittsburgh Regional Center for Science Teachers (Pennsylvania)
- Papillary Renal Cell Tumor
- Parachute Regimental Combat Team (US Army)
- Partial Rotator Cuff Tear
- Prospective, Randomized, Controlled Trial (medicine)
- Pickaway Ross Career and Technology Center (Chillicothe, OH)
- Partner Reinsurance Company of the US (Greenwich, CT)
- Payload Rack Checkout Unit (US NASA)
- Policing and Reducing Crime Unit (UK)
- Polish Roman Catholic Union (now PRCUA of America)
- Powell River Credit Union (Powell River, British Columbia, Canada)
- Prolonged Respiratory Care Unit
- Polish Roman Catholic Union of America
- Pacific Rim Council on Urban Development
- Packed Red Cell Volume
Samples in periodicals archive:
62% Trust Preferred Securities ($25 liquidation preference) offering to the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust Fund, a Puerto Rico non-affiliated charitable trust.
The notes were sold as part of a structured transaction in which the Puerto Rico Conservation Trust Fund, a Puerto Rico non-profit trust, purchased all three series of notes to back a tax exempt offering being made by the Trust in the local Puerto Rico market.