Sherman (New York: Continuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
What does PGL stand for?
PGL stands for Publishing Group Ltd. (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PGL
We have 89 other meanings of PGL in our Acronym Attic
- Pokemon Global Link
- Practice Group Leader
- PreGame Lobby
- Printronix Graphics Language (printers)
- Pro Gaming League (Canada)
- Professional Gaming League
- Profile Grade Line
- Program Guidance Letter
- Projective General Linear (mathematics)
- Promina Group Limited (insurance; Australia and New Zealand)
- Pulse Generating Laser (ERGO)
- Pasir Gudang Local Authority
- Peptide Glycine-Leucine Amide
- Polish Gay and Lesbian Association
- Polymer Polyglycolic-Lactic Acid
- Preussischen Geologischen Landesanstalt
- Professional Geologist Licensing Act
- Project GRAD (Graduation Really Achieves Dreams!) Los Angeles
- Project Gutenberg Literary Archive Foundation
- Product Generation Life Cycle
Samples in periodicals archive:
London: The Continuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
Girl's Guide To Poker Eliza Burnett Hamlyn/Octopus Publishing Group Ltd.
Business Editors LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 27, 2003 The Thomson Corporation (TSX: TOC; NYSE: TOC), the world's largest provider of corporate and professional learning solutions, today announced the acquisition of business, tourism and economics lists from The Continuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
NYSE: IHI) today announced that it has acquired Parthenon Publishing Group Ltd.
24, 1998--Veronis, Suhler & Associates reports that it has represented The Orion Publishing Group Ltd.