The Company evaluates performance of its operating entities based on broadcast cash flow (BCF) and publishing cash flow (PCF).
What does PCF stand for?
PCF stands for Publishing Cash Flow
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCF
We have 301 other meanings of PCF in our Acronym Attic
- Profiler Command File (file extension)
- Program Challenge Fund (Public Broadcasting System)
- Program Checkout Facility
- Programa de Control Financiero (Spanish: Financial Control Program; Guatemala)
- Project Communication Facility
- Proposal Clearance Form (various schools)
- Prostate Cancer Foundation
- Proteomics Core Facility (Switzerland)
- Prototype Carbon Fund (World Bank Carbon Finance Unit)
- Provider Credential File
- Pulse Compression Filter
- Putting Christ First
- Pacific Child & Family Associates (Glendale, CA)
- Philippine Children's Fund of America (California)
- Pierre Chastain Family Association (est. 1975)
- Pollution Control Finance Agency
- Pollution Control Finance Authority
- Prescott Community Freenet Association (Prescott, AR)
- Principal Component Factor Analysis
- Probationary Community Forest Agreement (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Publishing cash flow rose 12 percent to $176 million due to advertising gains at Fortune, In Style and People, and improved circulation at People, Time and Entertainment Weekly.
09 Weighted average shares outstanding: Basic 46,959 35,635 46,746 32,996 Diluted 47,528 37,075 47,894 34,119 OTHER DATA: Broadcast/ Publishing cash flow (c) 59,440 39,086 145,458 99,845 EBITDA before certain charges (d) 55,023 35,252 132,523 88,580 AFTER TAX CASH FLOW CALCULATION: Net income 11,566 2,456 34,115 3,913 Depreciation and amortization 20,602 12,017 49,595 32,062 Non cash compensation 530 2,306 4,097 4,599 Non cash taxes 6,600 3,481 14,275 7,460 Preferred dividends (2,246) (799) (6,738) (799) Nonrecurring items (e) (7,625) - (16,385) - After tax cash flow 29,427 19,461 78,959 47,235 After tax cash flow per diluted share 0.