CrossRef will be run from a central facility operated by Publishers International Linking Association, Inc.
What does PILA stand for?
PILA stands for Publishers International Linking Association, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PILA
We have 7 other meanings of PILA in our Acronym Attic
- Public Interest Litigation
- Publishing Interchange Language
- Purpose in Life (psychological assessment test)
- Python Imaging Library
- Parque Internacional La Amistad (Spanish: La Amistad International Park; Costa Rica and Panama)
- Partnership for Immigrant Leadership and Action (San Francisco, California)
- Philosophy in Latin America (book series)
- Plains Indian Ledger Art (University of California San Diego)
- Private International Law Act (various countries)
- Public Interest Law Association (various universities)
- Punjab Institute of Language, Art and Culture
- Proffsprodukter I Ljungby AB (Sweden)
- Pion Linear Accelerator
- Punjab Institute of Language, Art and Culture (Pakistan)
- Private International Law Association of Japan
- Public Interest Legal Advocacy Project (Community Legal Education Center; Cambodia)
- Public Interest Loan Assistance Program (Loyola Law School; Los Angeles, CA)
- Postgraduates in Latin American Studies (UK)
- Program in Language Acquisition Techniques
- Public Information and Liaison Branch (US NIH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CrossRef is run from a central facility operated by Publishers International Linking Association, Inc.
Pentz explained that CrossRef will be operated under the aegis of a not-for-profit organization jointly formed by the member publishers and recently incorporated as Publishers International Linking Association, Inc.