Elise Gutierrez, was paid a surprise visit Thursday by the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol who named her the winner of the company's $1,000,000.
What does PCH stand for?
PCH stands for Publishers Clearing House
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of PCH
We have 134 other meanings of PCH in our Acronym Attic
- Poisson Clumping Heuristic
- Polar Coronal Holes (astrophysics)
- Port Charlotte (Amtrak station code; Port Charlotte, FL)
- Precompiled Header (file name extension - Microsoft Visual C++ compiler)
- Preferred Corporate Housing (Houston, TX)
- Press Camp Headquarters
- Pressure Control Head
- Prestige Car Hire (UK)
- Prevention and Community Health (various locations)
- Program Critical Hardware (US NASA)
- Punjab, Chandigarh, Haryana (India)
- Purchase Community House (Purchase, New York)
- Packing, Crating, Handling, & Transportation
- Pacific Coast Hockey Association
- Pacific Collegiate Hockey Association
- Pictou County Health Authority (New Glasgow, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Pierce County Housing Authority (est. 1980; Tacoma, WA)
- Plymouth Commons Homeowners Association (Michigan)
- Pocatello Christian Homeschool Association
- Presidential Commission on Holocaust Assets in the US
Samples in periodicals archive:
launched a multiyear, affinity-based marketing campaign and partnership through Publishers Clearing House and its digital network.
Sue Smith Canyon Country It's not too late Before I die, I want to find out if Publishers Clearing House really pays off -- or is a big scam.
e-Dialog, a proven provider of advanced e-mail marketing solutions, today announced that Publishers Clearing House (PCH) is producing impressive e-mail marketing results by linking a multichannel database with an advanced segmentation strategy and process to create highly targeted and timely e-mail messages.
John Wyllie of White City, Oregon, was paid a surprise visit Friday by the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol who named him the winner of the company's first-ever "Forever Prize" winner.
Right after the Super Bowl ends, Publishers Clearing House is going to award $10 million to some lucky son of a gun.
This sophisticated work force has traditionally fueled Long Island's growth in the high-tech field and has accounted for the presence of many long-time and more recently established local corporate headquarters, including those of Grumman, Avis, Olsten, Weight Watchers, CMP Publications, Publishers Clearing House and Computer Associates.
Publishers Clearing House continues to focus on providing entertaining new ways for consumers to engage in play and win opportunities across its multiple platforms and channels, including online, social and mobile handheld devices as well its traditional offline direct mail.