What does PASIC stand for?
PASIC stands for Published Authors' Special Interest Chapter (est. 1995)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PASIC
We have 2 other meanings of PASIC in our Acronym Attic
- Production, Availability, Shipments, Inventory
- Professional Account Services Inc.
- Professional Associate, Chartered Surveyors' Institution (now Associate, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors; UK)
- Provincial Approach to Student Information (Canadian education initiative)
- Psoriasis Area and Severity Index
- Public Authority for Social Insurance
- Procurement and Sourcing Institute of Asia (Makati City, Philippines)
- Parents Association for Seriously Ill Children (Nottingham, East Midlands, England, UK)
- Percussive Arts Society International Convention (est. 1974)
- Pondicherry Agro Service and Industries Corporation (est. 1986; Pondicherry, India)
- Philippine Association of Service Exporters, Inc.
- Performing Arts Special Interest Group (Australia)
- Preservation and Archiving Special Interest Group (Sun Microsystems)
- Promotions and Sales in Malaysia (blog)
- Perpetually Available and Secure Information Systems
- Programmable Advanced System Interface Simulator
- posterior aspect of segment IV
- Pasajeros (Spanish: Passengers)
- Police Association of South Jersey (indoor shooting range; also seen as PASNJ)
- Psychology and Social Justice Conference (various locations)