The leaders head groups like the Angolan Institute for Electoral Systems and Democracy, the National Youth Council of Cameroon, the Ivoirian Coalition of Publish What You Pay and the Youth Initiative for Democracy in Zimbabwe.
What does PWYP stand for?
PWYP stands for Publish What You Pay
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PWYP
- Putting What Works to Work (National Campaign to Prevent Teen Pregnancy)
- Pacific Western Wood Works Ltd. (Canada)
- Paragonimus westermani Whole Worm Extracts
- Peer Water Exchange (water and sanitation project)
- Pro Wrestling Xtreme (gaming)
- Providence and Worcester Railroad Company (stock symbol)
- Partner With Youth (scholarship fund)
- Pay What You Can
- Port Washington Young Historians
- Practice What You Preach
- Political War Zone (blog)
- PowerPoint Wizard (filename extension)
- Prawa Wykonywania Zawodu (Polish: Law Practice)
- Punisher: War Zone (film)
- Pierwsze Wyjscie Z Mroku (Polish: First Out With Darkness; band)
- Air Niugini, Papua New Guinea (IATA airline code)
- Part Exchange (UK automobile advertisements)
- Patient Experience
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Publish What You Pay campaign is seeking a new accounting standard that would require oil, gas and mining companies to disclose details of taxes and other payments made to foreign governments.
In addition to Christian Aid, the Publish What you Pay campaign -- an international coalition of NGOs and activists -- is calling for mandatory international regulation, whilst the British government-sponsored Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative is calling for voluntary guidelines.